Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why?


Elin Nordegren is planning to return home. Sources say that this is strictly going to be a platonic partnership, she is doing it for their children and for his sponsors. Apparently they are more likely to take him back if the family unit appears to be intact because that's what the American people like to see. Personally, I think the guy is a jerk for having as many, many, many, many, less than desirable partners that he had as side dishes for the past few years, but I liked him because of his skills on the green, not his devotion to his wife. Yeah it sucks that the guy is an ass but he is one hell of a golfer. I don't understand why his handlers think it would be better for him to put on a farce to satisfy everybody. Sure the image of them staying intact may provide comfort and solace to those who are really heartbroken by his family man image being tarnished but I think I would take more comfort in a strong woman walking away. Irregardless of what happens, I will still watch Tiger play.

No comments: